Advertisement

Friday, May 27, 2016

Blog Hiatus... I Hope Not Long!


To my loyal followers, gracious sponsors, and dearest friends,

RL responsibilities are preventing me from being the blogger, photographer, and friend that I have strived to be to you all in SL. I am sorry that I was not able to give more notice, especially to my sponsors. Right now I can only log on occasionally, but just not often enough. I appreciate each and every one of you for your support, kindness, dedication, and love. I hope that one day I will be back regularly to be your friend and blogger soon! xxxooo

love love, Skyler

And well, I should give credit where credit is due while I am here!...

Mesh Head: Catwa Gwen
Skin: LURE Olivia - Vanilla
Eyes: * InkHeart * Winter Fantasy Eyes - Snow (1L / on Cheapies wall or on Marketplace)
Hair: Tukinowaguma TKW Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment